A functional biscuit designed to combine the benefit of treat giving with the ultimate peace of mind. For optimal nutrition, these biscuits are baked with the freshest, food-grade meats and vegetables sourced from Canadian growers.
This refreshing recipe contains parsley, a known natural breath freshener and myrtle leaf to prevent the growth of bacteria. Atlantic Kelp is also combined to detoxify impurities resulting in fresher breath. Slowly baked with whole barley and rolled oats grown and milled locally.
Barley, Turkey, Parsley, Myrtle Leaf, Blueberries, Kelp, Oats, Rosemary, Apple Cider Vinegar.
|Crude Protein||8.0% Min.|
|Crude Fat||8.0% Min.|
|Crude Fiber||4.0% Max.|
Calories (per 2.5 g treat): approx. 9
- Northern Crunch™ Specially crafted outer crunch helps support dental health and the inner crisp rewards dogs with a delicious and satisfying biscuit.
- Limited Ingredients: From local Canadian farmers that are always fresh, healthy and wholesome.
- Naturally Preserved with Apply Cider Vinegar: Maintains biscuit freshness and helps to improve overall health.
- Low Calorie: Guilt-free reward for more special bonding moments.
- Crafted in Canada: Family-owned and operated supporting Canadian businesses since 1992
- 100% Compostable Bag: A sustainable solution featuring Kraft paper and a plant-based liner to reduce your carbon “paw” print.