Going out for a walk can be rough on your dog's paws, any time of the year. That's why it's smart to slip on a set of PawZ Rubber Dog Boots whenever you and your best friend step out the door. These dog boots help dogs to stand up to everything, from searing hot pavement to hazardous ice and snow. Not to mention all the bacteria and "stuff" that gets tracked into your home.
- PawZ Rubber Dog Boots come in 7 sizes, to perfectly fit your dog's paw. Check our sizing chart to determine which size would work best for your pup.
- These dog booties come in packs of 12 and are the perfect all weather, weatherproof dog booties for winter snow, heavy rain, pavement heat and muddy terrain.
- Provide protection against city grime and are the perfect dog hiking boots.
- Make great dog rain boots and keep your home clean after a rainy or muddy walk.
- Offer heat protection for paws on hot summer asphalt.
- PawZ rubber booties offer protection, are durable, and last for multiple wears before they need to be replaced. Each pack comes with 12 dog boots, and the booties provide great paw friction for dogs and are great as an anti-slip dog sock.
- Our dog shoe sizing chart is specified by breed. Please consult the sizing chart before purchase. The sizes tend to run small, so consider going the size up on a purchase.
- Our disposable dog boots are 100% biodegradable, as they are made from natural rubber from a rubber tree. When one dog boot wears out you simply toss it, and the waterproof dog shoes are easy to quickly clean for next use.